7:50 PM 2 Comments »
I am so stressed I could literally puke.
I finished my drivers training classes, but I'm so far behind in school that its making me feel unbearably miserable. I'm exhausted all the time as well. Absolutely exhausted, and nauseas. I need something to help me, I cant explain it well enough but somethings wrong.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Sarah,
Please try to let yourself relax. Let each day take care of itself. Handle what you can today knowing that tomorrow is another day. You just had brain surgery! Let yourself relax, don't worry about the homework. Your teachers understand and I am sure they will give you the time that you need to get it done without stressing too much. And, try to sleep! Your body will heal itsel faster when you get the sleep you need. Maybe you should make an appointment with you surgeon about the headaches if they are really bad yet.

Just remember, your surgery was not that long ago. Please take care of yourself and the homework will get done when you are feeling better. :)
Cindy

lace1070 said...

Wow ~ you did a great job summing up your story ~ that's a hard thing to do! I am willing to help you get you story out there ~ I totally agree. We all have stories to tell :) I have a book in the making, too ~ just not on paper yet. Have a happy thanksgiving ~ give thanks for new beginnings ~ hugs ~ Lace