5:21 PM 2 Comments »
According to the neurosurgeon I saw today, I hardly even have Chiari. He looked at one of my MRI's out of the pile of 13 or 14 I brought with me. He told me my symptoms weren't Chiari related,and I'm suffering from migraines! He told me I should have a numbing shot in the back of my head. I refused.
To say the least, everything he said went in one ear and out the other because he would hardly even listen to me when I tried explaining my symptoms. I'm super disappointed, I was hoping for some sort of answers. I don't know where to go from here.
To say the least, everything he said went in one ear and out the other because he would hardly even listen to me when I tried explaining my symptoms. I'm super disappointed, I was hoping for some sort of answers. I don't know where to go from here.

2 comments:
Sarah,
I am so sorry to hear about this appointment. I really had hopes for you with this new doctor. If the doctor doesn't listen to you, he/she isn't worth having. Sometimes the search for doctors is the biggest part of the battle with an illness! It also seems that there are quite a few doctors that aren't very well informed about chiari. Keep searching! You will find the right one.
Take care!
Cindy
Sarah ~ so sorry for your disappointing doc visit ~ don't let it get you down. Find another doc who will listen to you and not dismiss your symptoms. Seriously, you probably know more about chiari than him! Hang in there ~ hugs ~ Lace
Post a Comment