2:09 PM 2 Comments »
Nothing new, saw the doctor at U of M, She didn't say much except there are no answers, and its majority psychological and some other stuff. I don't know, I know it's not in my mind. I know that what I've been going through is NOT psychological, I've been sad but I honestly know that what I'm feeling's real. I know what I'm feeling is not psychological. So far 2 neurosurgeons say I need surgery, 1 says my symptoms aren't Chiari related and the other says that there isn't much to do and whatnot. I don't know what to think.

2 comments:
Just go with what your heart is telling you. When I knew surgery was the answer for me I couldn't think of anything else. And when I finally got my surgery date and I was doing my happy dance I knew I had made the right decision. Hugs ~ Lace
Hi Sarah,
I want to encourage you as well that you have to trust yourself. If you know that is physical pain--and you will know--then keep searching for the doctor that listens to you and believes you.
Are you sleeping a little better? I hope so! I am praying for you!
Cindy
Post a Comment